Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Eggs






Did I mention we have eggs for sale?  We sell them $2 a dozen.  There are a few things you should know about buying eggs from us.  I don't wash the eggs.  This means that they will have chicken poo, feathers and possibly hay on them.  I don't wash the eggs because as soon as you wash an egg the shell starts to break down and it is easier for bacteria to get inside the eggs.  If you buy them from me they will be as fresh an egg as you can get.  Also, the process inside the egg stops as soon as I take the egg from the nest.  That means that you should have no surprises when you break your eggs at home.  I take the eggs daily from the nest it takes quite a few days for a lil' baby to form in there.  If there are any other questions or you have an interest in buying any, please feel free to comment or shoot me an email.

1 comment:

  1. I need eggs today. I'll try and swing by after scool. The pictures are just so precious.
    Love all of yall.

    ReplyDelete